Tax Manager - Private Client Tax - 13404
Our client, an impressive Independent Firm of Chartered Accountants, is looking for a Tax Manager to assist the running of the day to day operations for an ever-increasing Private Client portfolio.
You may be a Tax Senior or an Assistant Tax Manager in practice and looking for the next challenge to gain exposure to interesting and complex private client tax projects. This Tax Manager opportunity can aid you in achieving such heights of looking after your own portfolio, where you will gain such exposure with management opportunities.
- Preparation and review of personal tax returns
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging from HWNIs, non-resident and non-domicile’s
- Reviewing junior staff's completion of personal self-assessment tax returns
- Providing guidance, training and support to junior staff
- Complex tax planning
- Provision of tax consulting work relevant to HNWI and trusts
The successful applicant must have a strong compliance background, preferably with exposure to HNWI and residence and domicile issues. Knowledge of Trusts and experience on advisory projects would also be favourable. The CTA qualification is essential.
The individual would be expected to help manage the day to day compliance work as well as mentor and develop other team members and get involved on advisory projects alongside our private client director.
For further information on the Tax Manager position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers