Graduate Business Development Executive
In the last 12 months, this mobile and web prototyping platform have grown to over 500,000 users with 700 signing up every day through word of mouth alone. Their mission is to build the de-facto standard for prototyping and truly lower the barrier to bringing ideas to life. It has already been extremely well-received and used in schools, start-ups, right the way to Fortune 500 companies, with a client list including; Microsoft, IBM, M&S and TransferWise (to name a few!)
They are now on the hunt for a Graduate Business Development Executive to join their team.
In this Graduate Business Development Executive job, you must be sales-savvy as you will be utilising the existing app sign ups to identify prosperous new opportunities through fully qualifying leads. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark on the growth of the company as a whole, as this is a pivotal time for this fast-growing tech start-up.
In this Graduate Business Development Executive job, your tasks will involve:
- Building your pipeline to ensure future business
- Sourcing meetings for sales and upselling these as well
- Creating outreach programmes to upsell the existing user database
- Thinking about the role in a creative way, coming up with new ways to capture the attention of new sign ups
- Understanding the goals of the prospect and their role / business needs
- Utilising and selling the platform and it's multiple benefits
What we're looking for?
- A second class honours degree from university
- The ability to sell to agencies, tech companies and start ups
- The ability to implement inside sales processes
- Incredible communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills to manage all leads and identifying targets using analytics
- Excellent motivation and target driven tenacity, but with an understanding of the difference between persuasive and pushy
- A real team player who's fun and engaging to be around
What else is on offer?
- 30 days' holiday
- Share options
- Health insurance
- 50% off Virgin Active gym
- Coffee/tea/snacks in the office
- Company holiday once a year
If you're sales savvy, make sure you apply to this Graduate Business Development Executive job in London today!