Business Development Manager
Join this Shoreditch based tech start-up as a Business Development Manager. They offer a social media analytics platform and have a trendy company culture. The offer for this role is £30,000 plus realistic OTE of £10,000.
This is a funky tech start-up based in Shoreditch, London. They provide social media analytics that allow brands and marketing companies to see how people are engaging with ideas and products online. They work alongside blue-chip clients like Instagram and Facebook but also smaller SMEs and the information provided allows decision makers across all verticals to make informed decisions based on analytics and not hear-say.
The platform allows businesses to keep tabs on their competitors and get macro and micro views of new trends, unmet needs and other players in order to identify barriers and opportunities. The platform also allows users to understand the characteristics of their audience and understand what marketing works best, letting them tailor content with precision. They are based in the tech hub of London and have a great company culture. This is a great place for a graduate to kick-start a career with a company that is going global.
In the Business Development Manager role you will be qualifying new leads and generating new business. Having an understanding of the three main products would be integral, while using a consultative sales approach of - Ask, listen, sell. There are great prospects for progression in this business, they are rapidly growing and hiring due to organic growth. As you progress, you would be given an entire vertical of your own to manage and eventually work completely autonomously across industries of your choosing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify potential client prospects through online research and email campaigns
- Be proactive with incoming inquiries and leads which are generated through online advertising and marketing campaigns
- Pitch the product and services to key decision makers, be able to leverage a consultative selling approach both face-to-face and via the phone
- Become an expert on industry trends in order to inform the relevant vertical markets and with this staying up to date with technology and news
- Maintain consistency with a steady pipeline and weekly reports to management
The Business Development Manager will:
- Be degree educated from a Russell Group or Red Brick University
- Have 1-2 years of sales experience in a target driven environment
- Experience in Software sales is not fundamental, more a broader ability to learn and sell effectively
- Be a top performer and have a proven track record of success
£30,000 Base + OTE w/ healthcare and benefits