Assistant Fund Controller
My client a listed asset management business is actively seeking an Assistant Fund Controller to join its finance teams. With other £40bn of assets under management and a presence that spans the globe, this business is a market leader in its field.
In this newly created role, you will be the Assistant Fund controller for a £1.0bn property fund. Your role will be a broad one as you support the Fund Controller in all aspects of day to day finance. With reporting covering both internal and external you will put your business partnering skills to the test as you implement process and controls that facilitate the most accurate and timely reporting. Ideally, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified from an Audit background. Previous real estate experience would be highly advantageous.
- Preparation of monthly fund accounts
- Dotted reporting line for the property accounting teams - Opportunity to establish consistency and further develop the accuracy of reporting
- Assist in preparation of interim accounting and year-end reporting
- Support the property investment team, acting as a key point of contact for all finance related queries
- Assist the property investment team and fund controller, calculating performance metrics and modelling scenarios and preparing budgets including cash flow forecasts.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA - Real estate highly advantageous
- Comprehensive understanding of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail, analytical approach
- Advanced Excel
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a practice trained individual to fast track their finance career with one of the largest asset managers on the globe.
This role will pay a salary up to £50k depending on experience. Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are strongly encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.