Mobile Vending Machine Operator
Nutrivend is the leading specialist provider of vending solutions to the health and fitness sector in the UK, with an established brand portfolio.
- Purpose: To be a leader in the sports nutrition industry by providing enhanced services, relationships.
- Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- Mission Statement: To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core Values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
- Goals: Continue regional expansion in the fully managed solution and develop a strong base of key customers. Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services. To build a good reputation for our service and relationship management, and become a key player in the sports nutrition industry.
Nutrivend is looking for a self-motivated and responsible person with a can-do approach. The successful candidate will be working remotely, providing a service replenishing bottle and snack vending machines on several busy locations throughout London and surrounding area’s
We are searching for good people, to provide a good service and want to join our team of operators to deliver results. We believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business and we will reward service and results accordingly.
- Replenish and clean vending machines to required standards.
- Accurate recording of machine visits, readings, stock etc. through the company smart phone and Vendman application.
- The secure collection of cash from machines and its deposit ready for collection.
- Maintenance of company vehicle, including van stock, stock rotation, ordering and stock takes.
- Security of vehicle, cash and stock.
- Carrying out minor fault fixes.
- Drivers Licence (with no more than 6 points).
- Needs to be organised and have the ability to work to a schedule, with minimum supervision.
- Enjoy driving as you will be driving to different sites.
- Understanding of Health and Hygiene.
- Good manner and customer facing skills.
- Able to pay attention to detail to maximise sales.
- Friendly and helpful nature.
- Trustworthy and loyal.
- No experience necesarry.
There is a degree of heavy lifting required in this role.
The job offers
- Permanent days, full-time guaranteed, contracted 40 hour week (Monday - Friday) overtime available.
- Permanent nights, full-time guaranteed, contracted 40 hours week (Monday - Friday) overtime available. The majority of sites on this route have 24/7 access, some of our operators prefer night work to avoid London traffic and parking.
Comprehensive training; a competitive rate of pay; full uniform and company van for business use.