Guest Relations Executive / Warden
My client is an award winning, market leading provider of luxury holiday accommodation. Due to their ongoing success and increasing visitor numbers, they have an exciting opportunity for a talented Guest Relations Executive / Warden to join their team.
Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday.
- Check ins and Departures
- Organising cleaners
- Showing around potential investors and visitors
- Cleaning hot tubs (Training will be included)
- Reporting any complaints to Head Office
- Assisting guests with any queries
- Managing bookings
- Liaising with customer service department
- Ensuring guest expectations are met / exceeded during their stay.
- Communication between various departments
- Good communication skills
- Time management experience
- Confident manner
- Ability to handle a number of tasks and prioritise
- Excellent customer service skills.6 days ago -save job
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation who offer a positive and supportive working environment and future progression.
This is an urgent vacancy due to current visitor levels so please apply immediately.