- Selling print and digital advertising space across a leading Oil & Gas publication
- Targeting the Technical, Manufacturing, Engineering and Oil & Gas markets
- Selling across the UK and Scandinavia
The Role: The Sales Executive will be responsible for selling print and digital advertising space on a leading Oil & Gas publication. Targeting the Technical, Manufacturing and Engineering markets across the UK and Scandinavia, the Sales Executive will drive new business acquisition and manage all accounts won. This is an excellent role suited for any advertising sales professional looking to seriously boost their earnings.
The Company: Established in 1934, this publishing and events firm are international leaders within the hydrocarbon energy space. With year on year growth, they're looking for an experienced advertising sales professional to expand their team. With serious earning potential on offer, the successful sales Executive can expect to join and motivated and highly successful team.
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Selling print and digital advertising on a leading Oil & Gas publication
- Targeting Technical markets across with UK and Scandinavia
- New business sales and account management
For this Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years proven print & digital sales experience
- Market knowledge of the Oil & Gas space desired but not essential
- Driven, self-motivated and hungry mentality
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £25-30,000 basic; £60,000 OTE
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Double OTE, 25 days' holiday plus benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this Sponsorship Sales Manager vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Suzy Richardson on .