Internal Sales Executive
Ultimate Finance are looking to recruit an Internal Direct Sales Executive to join our busy and fast growing team based in Bristol.
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for Ultimate Finance group via a direct channel source. As part of the group sales strategy, the direct sales team will have an increasingly important role to play and will contribute towards the overall sales target.
- Identifying new business opportunities through marketing campaigns/lead generation activities and making outbound calls to those customers.
- Manage incoming direct sales calls.
- Responding to online chat from generate through the company website.
- Responding to email and web enquires generated through the company website.
- To be familiar with Ultimate Finance Group’s growing product range.
- Logging National Broker leads and assigning them to Regional Directors.
- Arranging meetings for Business Development Managers following direct sales leads logged for Invoice Finance customers and regularly communicating with them on the outcome and progress of those customer meetings.
- Making introductions, logging and then passing on direct sales leads to Regional Directors for the Ultimate Finance Group entire product range.
- Discussing Ultimate Business Cash queries and applications with customers directly.
- Directing incoming calls and queries from customers to other business functions.
- Regularly monitoring progress of ongoing leads and prospects that have been passed to Regional Directors.
- Working closely with the marketing team to provide support for all new direct sales campaigns.
- To identify relevant cross sell opportunities on all new business leads and enquiries.
- To carry out client and competitor market or customer research as and when required.
- Managing and administering internal staff referrals for new business opportunities.
- Logging internal referrals as new leads and following up with call to arrange meeting with Relationship Directors and Business Development Managers.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- To have a confident and friendly telephone manner whilst also being a good communicator with strong questioning and listening skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work to targets within a fast paced sales environment with shared growth and success ambitions.
- To perform any other duties as required by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Company from time to time.
This position offers a competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission earning potential.