An opening has arisen for a Maintenance Fitter to start with a large manufacturer in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will have an industrial maintenance background and will possess the requisite academic qualifications, e.g. Btec, HNC or equivalent.
Looking for an immediate start, day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Working as part of a highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering team, delivering the highest standards of engineering excellence in a reactive and proactive production environment
- Providing technical engineering support for production operations, maintenance and servicing of plant equipment
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance, engineering installation and project work
- Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, drive systems and fabrication
- Identifying and selecting appropriate engineering materials and components for installation and maintenance
- Strip servicing and rebuilding pumps, gearboxes, bearing boxes, heat exchangers, cylinders and mechanical drive systems
In order to be successful for the role, the candidate must have:
- Previous experience in an industrial maintenance setting
- Ability to work mornings, afternoons and nights from Monday to Friday
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.