Contractor Support Coordinator
To provide a high level of customer service surrounding our contractor work force to effectively on-board a contractor and provide on-going support for the duration of the contract.
Primary duties will include
- To verbally engage with contractors from the start of their placement
- To produce and distribute contractor contracts for new placements and for contract extensions
- To provide first line support for contract queries and amendments
- To undertake data collation, verification and capture of various forms of required documents and data items
- To undertake relevant compliance policing
- To provide first point of contact for contractors queries
- To undertake necessary payroll and invoice amendments
Qualifications / Experience
- Confident written and telephone communicator
- Computer literate
- Highly organised and able to multi task
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional approach to work
- Willingness to learn
- Possess excellent 'People Skills'
- Sound problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and be a team player
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry. All our 700 staff members; 500 of whom are recruitment consultants; help make Gattaca what it is, a dedicated provider of specialist recruitment. With over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry, our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in all our markets.