Senior Customer Service Administrator
Our client, an award winning external solutions provider in the Chelmsford area are looking to recruit an Senior Customer Service Administrator to join their busy customer service team. They offer a salary of £18k+ commission .
Role and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact within head office for the company's clients.
- Managing the flow of the paperwork and communication between the Managers in the field and the client, establishing a good working relationship.
- Directing queries to those who need to be involved.
- Experienced in delivering high standards of customer service.
Personal Skills and Experience:
- A strong academic performance in Mathematics and English
- Experience using pivot tables, conditional formatting, v-lookups and other basic formulas.
- Practical work experience in administrative tasks
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Takes responsibility for own actions with a tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and plenty of initiative
What They Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits