Programme Manager - PMO
Programme Manager - PMO £55k basic, Telecoms/ IT
Programme Manager / PMO is needed by our client a leading fibre telecom provider to be based in their central London offices.
In the role you will Programme Manage their City Engagement Projects from the late Business Development stage of "Contracting" through "Delivery" where network is constructed and handover into "Operations".
You will also orchestrate in a controlled manner the activities across all company departments to achieve a successful outcome of all CEPs against the individual city Business Case targets and overarching company objectives.
Oversees the Construction, Planning, Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Service Delivery/Management activities assigned to each CEP, and works with each department head to highlight, mitigate and manage resource issues across all CEPs as a whole. Being the clear leader of all Programmes and to ensure full visibility of activity across the company in relation to status and progress of CEPs.
- Proven track record in delivery of large scale complex (£20m+) programmes in a B2B environment within the telecoms or technology sectors
- Significant experience of successful end-to-end Programme delivery incorporating business, service delivery, marketing/sales and technology components including network construction (ideally)
- Proven programme management skills and expertise across all aspects of programmes, from inception to delivery and handover
- Solid experience of planning & controlling complex, multi-work stream programmes effectively (from start-up through to closure)
- Devising and delivering mitigations to address key strategic risks facing the programme
- Proven ability to develop and manage programme/project budget and finances
- In-depth knowledge of programme / project management methodologies including Prince 2, MS Project and MSP
- Proven leadership and people management expertise, managing and motivating matrix teams
- Delivery and process orientated
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal skills
- Prince2 trained / PM authority
- Degree qualified
- Managing successful programmes
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.