Electronic Security Intruder Alarm Engineer
An accredited Security Systems company are looking to recruit motivated and experienced Intruder Alarms/CCTV Engineer to coincide with their continuous growth. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a company that have an excellent reputation within the industry, provide facilities for in house training and have a multi skilled team of engineers.
The role will incorporate aspects of installation, commissioning, fault finding, testing, repair and servicing of both domestic and commercial security systems, so a flexible attitude is required. This is the ideal prospect for an individual who would like the opportunity to work in a continuously growing company in a challenging and rewarding role.
- Have at least 2 years experience working with Intruder Alarms
- Must be able to demonstrate strong skills in intruder alarms with knowledge of CCTV
- Clean driving license
- CSCS Card
- To install, service, fault find and maintain intruder alarms/CCTV/door entry systems .
- Will be place on a call out rota of 1 in 4.
- May be required to help with the training and development of others
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Fill in and update necessary paper work
- Good communication with management/ office
- Be able to work alone or in a team covering the London/ M25 area.
- Must be able to pass a CRB check and full security screening for the security industry
- Hours of work - 40 hours pw