Senior Property Manager
Zenith Management is proud to be one of the leading managing agents in the North West. Our aim is to deliver the highest level of service to all of our clients by integrating our experience and knowledge of industry best practice with consummate professionalism.
We are growing and have a position for a Senior Property Manager. You will manage a portfolio of residential apartment block schemes in and around Greater Manchester. Your main role will be to:
- Deliver a property management service in accordance with the management contract, the block lease and RICS codes of practice.
- Review and report actual expenditure against agreed block budgets.
- Carry out regular block inspections and reports to senior management - identifying building defects, highlighting maintenance requirements and health and safety concerns.
- Implement planned maintenance programmes for existing and new properties.
- Procurement of external contractors, preparing specifications, obtaining tenders and awarding contracts and monitoring these.
- Attend residents meetings when required.
- Production of Section 20 notices in respect of major works and long term agreements.
- Take responsibility and be accountable for agreed targets and policies - ensuring compliance with legislation, company policies and procedures including health & safety.
What you'll have
- At least 5 years’ experience in Residential Block Management
- A full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
- Industry qualifications such as IRPM or RICS