£50,000 + package
Our client is a leading organisation and is looking for an Oracle Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will work primarily on data warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions, working in collaboration with colleagues developing the Enterprise Business Applications.
The Database Developer will understand and analyse the needs of both internal business units and OEM customers and design creative, pragmatic solutions, either by enhancing the existing platforms or providing custom solutions when necessary.
- Working across various global projects simultaneously serving leading clients
- Code, configure, correct, and document applications/ code enhancements which meet defined specifications in accordance with standards and guidelines
- Write business logic in PL SQL packages
- Build and maintain ETL jobs using scripting and ETL tools
- Supply Oracle development assistance and guidance where needed, for project and business as usual changes
- Identify applicable system platform, components, and dependencies
- Provide uniform integration into legacy systems
- Prepare and maintain documentation to meet the needs of the business, ensuring interface specifications are included in completed deliverable
- Working within an Agile development team at all stages of the development cycle
- Oracle database experience
- PL/ SQL skills
- Relational database management system
- ETL experience
- Oracle performance tuning
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a range of projects, if interested please apply immediately or contact Ben Parker on /
Keywords - Database Developer, BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, London, Essex, Suffolk
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.