Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Health Tech Startup - Rapid Growth
Chief Technology Officer
We are working with a revolutionary healthcare startup who are changing the way people interact with healthcare, due to phenomenal growth they now require a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) CTO to join them asap. The eligible Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will help the founders build an A star team of developers within a relatively short space of time whilst making sure the platform is as well built and robust as possible.
The initial product has been built in Python however my client is open to suggestion on what the best tool for the job is. The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will have 'technology free reign’ moving forward.
Although only 6 months old the platform is already generating a healthy income which has set the catalyst for how desperately UK / Europe need this platform.
The Chief Technology Officer ("CTO") will, operating as the senior technologist within the business, entrepreneurially lead the successful execution and delivery of the business strategy, delivering highly successful business outcomes.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) job role and required skills:
- Ensuring that new / existing technologies are used to create business advantage (whether to increase revenues or reduce costs) and the platform needs;
- The innovation, development and deployment of new technology solutions providing strong leadership and senior-level advocacy for delivery;
- Defining the strategic direction and business priorities for the development of the organisation’s technology, ensuring that technology based solutions and services are fully supported by the right architectures and systems;
- Ensuring the successful on boarding of new developers, ensuring optimum effectiveness
- Take ownership on the platform and implement the necessary technology to ensure the company stays ahead of the curve
- Contributing to wider stakeholder engagement.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) bonus knowledge:
- Startup background
- Huge bonus if from a healthcare startup
The Digital Recruitment Firm are interviewing now for this Chief Technology Officer (CTO), if you feel you have the right skills, please send us your CV or give us a call for immediate interview.