Senior Sales Manager / Business Developer
About the role
Vault Couture is looking to bring in an experienced Sales Manager / Business Developer. The role is primarily to manage and lead business development function. This includes producing business development strategy targeting key clients, networking to open doors, using all forms of marketing material and digital channels to build awareness of the business and its services.
You will complete the full sales cycle, starting by generating your own leads and succeed in converting these into sales. You will mainly be dealing with new businesses although an element of account management will be required. You will be a part of small team and will work closely with Managing Director. You will impact the profitability of the company through strategic and tactical management decisions.
- Excellent negotiator and seller
- Leadership of the sales team
- Full ownership of procurement process and training
- Ownership of company sales strategy, targets and P&L
- Imaginative strategic thinker with a proven track record of creative deal-making
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Data driven "quantitative" mentality with an ability to back up ideas with facts or examples
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the capability to speak and present effectively to any audience, including senior executives
- Good judgement and decision making skills, confidence in suggesting calculated risks
- At least 3+ years Sales experiance
This role is based in our company’s West London Office
Please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role. References are required.