Embedded Systems Engineer, Manchester, £45,000
A Manchester based business are looking to recruit a talented embedded systems engineer to the team. The business are leaders in technology that is used to monitor the performance of athletes and the company is at a very exciting time of their development phase. The business will allow 1 or 2 days per week working from home, the rest from their prestigious office in Manchester. The company has significant investment and are at a stage where they need additional resource to drive the product development to the next stage.
Please find below the skills the business is looking for.
If you are interested please contact Andrew Knight of Amrec Recruitment Ltd
- Able and willing to work in Manchester
- Available to start asap
- C programming experience
- Embedded programming (preferably C)
- Electronics circuit design and diagnostics
Nice to have
- Development with STM32 (or other Cortex/ARM architectures)
- Bluetooth development (preferably v4 - Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Experience with SPI (4 wire serial comms) and I2C (2 wire serial comms)
- Soldering skills
- Biomedical experience (preferably ECG/EMG/EEG)