Head of Internal Audit
A Global IT / Technology firm are offering the opportunity to lead their Internal Audit team based in Central London, EMEA HQ. The Head of Internal Audit will report to the VP of IA in the US. The Head of Internal Audit role with be based in the EMEA HQ in London, part of a team of 6 in London and larger teams globally.
The role will focus on Finance, Operational and Project based audits within the EMEA region, The Head of Internal Audit will carry out:
- Plan and prepare draft audit programs across operational risks
- Co-ordinate quarterly follow-up meetings
- Build relationships and work closely with leadership to identify and mitigate risk
- Various ad-hoc projects
For the Head of Internal Audit role will have an interest in the Technology / IT industry, ability to work with all levels of an organisation, willing to travel up to 20% of the time to achieve maximum impact/ value-add.
You will have the below experience:
- Significant Internal Audit experience in large international
- Ideally a big four background
- Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA or equivalent)
- Exposure to regulated environment is a benefit
This role is part of a newly created team, this is a rare opportunity to join a leading Fortune 100 business within one of the fastest growing sectors, technology.
Please get in touch to discuss.