Our Peterborough based client is currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join them on a full time and permanent basis. This is a senior position within the business, the successful applicant will be responsible for operational tasks as well as working closely with the senior management team.
This is a varied role within a growing company. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the finances of the business are in control and that profitability is maximised. You will ensure that all regulatory reporting is completed on time and you will successfully manage the finance function of the business.
- Financial strategy - creating and implementing business plans
- Manage budgets
- Analyse financial performance
- Control income, cash flow and expenditure
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Regulations and MI
- Team management, performance management
- Previous experience within Finance Management
- Knowledge of FCA requirements
- Knowledge of data protection
- Recognised accountancy qualification
- Strong people management
- Strong team player
If you are an experienced Finance Manager who is seeking a new challenge, then this could be a fantastic opportunity. Previous experience of working within a management capacity is essential. Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**