Customer Insight Analyst
Customer Insight Analyst London £30-35k
Currently seeking a Customer Insight Analyst for a brand new exciting venture with a fast-growing client in the iGaming Industry based in London.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Online Gaming industry experience
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar position
- Numerate Degree - preferably Mathematics or Statistics - or equivalent, with a strong understanding of quantitative analysis & econometric modelling.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, with advanced Excel capabilities.
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using SQL
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide trend analysis on: admissions; revenue; products; loyalty scheme use; customer segments; comparative casino performance. Investigate and explain the trends, and how their effects can be harnessed or mitigated.
- Maintain - whilst seeking to evolve and improve - reporting dashboards for senior managers, and create new reports as required.
- Support the investigation of the relationship between price and demand for each of our main product areas (sportsbook and casino)
- Help to understand the drivers of revenue, from admissions through products and customer segments.
- Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications (relating to specialist knowledge and expertise required to undertake the role)
- Proficiency in SQL, mapping software (e.g. MMG3), Microsoft Access.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.