Trainee Recruitment Consultant - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Amazing earning potential.
- Fun and fast paced office.
- Work for the best recruitment brand in Birmingham
- Incredible opportunities.
- Immediate Interview
We are looking for FIVE Trainee Consultants with a strong backgrounds in sales / business development /relationship building.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for;
- Managing and liaising your own client portfolio
- Maintaining warm client relationships
- Business Development
- Sourcing talent
- Ownership of your own professional development
- Excellent Base salaries
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fast track to management best purely on merit
- Future opportunities within other offices.
- Excellent commission structure (OTE £45k plus)
- Fun and vibrant office
- Excellent management team.
While this is a corporate role, you will be working with a social and outgoing team that are all high achievers. The team are all committed professionals who work hard but they also enjoy having fun. You will be someone who;
- Has great 'people skills'
- Minimum 6 months experience in Sales (B2B / B2C / Field Sales / Car Sales / Estate Agency / Call Centre /Banking / Telesales / Brokering /Gym Sales / Mobile phone Sales)
- Enjoys a challenge of managing an established client portfolio
- Has a competitive edge
- Great relationship builder
- Has excellent communication skills
- Personable, vivacious & energetic
The majority of the team have been hand-picked for their quality pedigree. It is fair to say that opportunities of this calibre do not come about often.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Charlie Bell @ 2Search, pick up the phone and introduce yourself, it will make you stand out.
"2Search are an award winning premiere Recruitment to Recruitment Agency operating throughout the UK and Australia. We strive to align ourselves with the best performing agencies and those who offer great rewards, friendly working environments, non micromanaged teams and above all a realistic expectation of all employees. Check out our LinkedIn recommendations to see what a great job we are doing"