IT Support Technician - Schools - Manchester - £19k
IT Support Technician - Schools
Manchester – covering Manchester and surrounding area
Up to £19k plus benefits
An experienced IT Support Technician / ICT Technician, with solid knowledge of both Microsoft and Apple equipment and previous experience of providing IT support within schools, is required by a leading business based in Manchester. A salary of up to £19k plus benefits is offered depending on experience.
Our client is a leading provider of outsourced IT support covering Manchester and the surrounding area
This is a superb opportunity for an IT Support who will have:
- Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support to external clients
- Full UK driving licence as this role will include client visits / onsite support
- Previous IT / ICT support experience from within schools
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Any exposure to supporting Apple environments is highly desirable
Salary / Benefits
Basic Salary to £19,000 plus benefits
Please email your CV through to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on to discuss the role in more detail.