Head of IT Audit
A Head of IT Audit role has arisen in a Global IT/ Technology business based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to build/develop an IT Audit team for a global business. The Head of IT Audit will report to the VP of IA in the US, leading a team in the UK.
The Head of IT Audit will be tasked to train, develop and partner with all IT risk process owners. Key responsibilities:
- Promote new ideas and new ways of executing projects
- Maintain a strong knowledge of overall business issues. Understand Company structure and functional responsibility. Assess efficiency and effectiveness of a business unit (during a project) and align with business strategy and objectives
- Interact with the senior technology client leaders and the Audit Leadership Team to offer consultation and ensure quality control of Audit Department practices.
- Prepare/approve the audit scope, work program, and testing plan for each IT audit assignment
- Enhance Audit's policies, procedures and methodologies to improve Audit's effectiveness in achieving its Charter
Skills needed to succeed in role:
- Depth and breadth of IT Audit knowledge
- Proven leadership experience
- Qualified IT Auditor (CISA)
- Extensive Information security and network control knowledge
This role is recruiting immediately, please get in touch to discuss.