Media Sales - Arts, Fashion and Theatre Sales (Graduate Scheme)
Position: Media Sales - Arts, Fashion and Theatre Sales (Graduate Scheme)
Salary: £21k - £23k (OTE £35k+)
Start date: ASAP
Our client is a global online media and events business, selling advertisement space in a range of globally recognised magazines predominantly in the Theatre, Fashion and Arts industries. Founded in 2005, the company is growing from strength to strength and are now looking for a number of creative and driven graduates to join their vibrant team.
The company offers an environment where it is truly 'work hard, play hard’. The recruitment consultant are ambitious, motivated and very hard working, however they all enjoy socialising with each other outside of working hours. This office truly has the perfect balance of a competitive work environment and the social side out of the office.
- Managing and developing your designated client base through service, lead and response calls
- Assisting in promotional activities with new ideas, enthusiasm and a creative approach to sales
- Develop own ideas and use initiative to spot new revenue streams
- Attending consumer shows and conferences as part of brand promotion
- A recent graduate from a good UK university, or have 6+ months of relevant sales/recruitment experience
- Keen to develop a career within sales
- Competitive, e.g. an interest in sport/extra-curricular achievement
- Committed, confident with a positive attitude
- Hard working and target-driven
- Enthusiastic and resilient
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Jack Smith at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.