Sales Support Manager
My well respected and prestigeous Chichester based client is looking to recruit a sales support manager to complement it's well established team.
The role is paying £19000 plus OTE of £650 per month commission
The role of the sales support manager is varied and comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
The duties for this role are as follows
- Contacting, fact-finding and introducing advisers to the services that can be provided by the Company
- Arranging appointments for the external sales team
- Working alongside a Business Development Manager to target firms and networks
- Following up with individual advisers following external visits and events
- Running webinars and system demos to train advisers
- Supporting specific sales campaigns whereby promoting the Company
- Be fully conversant with the developments that occur in the Company
The skills required for this role are as follows
- Previous sales experience in inbound and outbound tele-sales?
- PC literate, go the extra mile and deliver a great customer service?
- Fantastic communication skills?
- Self motivated and target driven?
- An interest in the Life Insurance industry and Protection market?
The company is based in the town centre close to all amenieties. Apply now for more information and a quick response