Junior Fee Earner
Job Title: Uninsured Loss Recovery Handler
Salary: £15,000 p.a. + Benefits
Location: Manchester City Centre
I am working with a Medium sized Law firm based in Manchester City Centre. I have recently been recruiting for a number of entry level positions for this client due to a high level of internal growth within the business. They are a well established and reputable company who are seeking 2 Junior Fee Earners to work as Claims Handlers within the Uninsured Loss Recovery department.
- Being on the telephone, speaking and liaising with clients and third party insurers
- Taking a consultative approach in advising clients of what losses may be recoverable
- Advising clients through the offer stage
- Submitting Letters of Claim to third party insurers
- Considering special damage documentation
- Issuing proceedings where required
- Running claims to a final hearing
- Instructing engineer's and dealing with engineers report/requesting interim payments
- Making relevant enquires with insurers regarding their outlay and obtaining documentation in support
- Dealing with liability responses and liability disputes generally
The position is highly administrative and therefore requires somebody who is computer literate with a strong attention to detail. As you will also be on the telephone, speaking with clients daily you will have a confident and approachable telephone manner. The right candidate will also ideally have a motivated and enthusiastic personality.
As full training will be provided, previous experience of dealing with uninsured loss recovery claims is not essential, but would prove to be an advantage.
In return, the company offers a starting salary of £15,000 + Benefits. There is a genuine route to progression and the opportunity to develop a career with a well regarded law firm.
We are looking to arrange interview this week so if you feel this position may be suitable for yourself and would like to be considered, please get in touch with Debbie Dixon.