Curriculum Manager - LLDD
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading college in London to recruit a Curriculum Manager for Inclusive Learning (LLDD) on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the ongoing management, coordination and standardisation of the Inclusive Learning provision across two campuses within the college, taking a lead in the development of the delivery and being the focal point both internally and externally for inclusive learning information.
Responsibilities of the role:
* To be accountable for the effective delivery of inclusive learning across the college
* Manage a central team of inclusive learning specialists
* Coordinate the delivery of inclusive learning across the college
* Work with the Head of Department to prepare MI, Course Reviews and Self Assessment Reports for inclusive learning students
* Develop manage teaching staff teams to produce standardised cross college course materials and resources
The right candidate for this role will have:
* Excellent experience and knowledge of inclusive learning developments
* A demonstrable track record of raising learner success and retention rates
* A learner first attitude to education
* A stage 3 professional teaching qualification
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Morgan Hunt today. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading College in a key role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.