Transactional Finance Manager
My client, a marketing and advertising agency with a turnover of £200m, are looking to recruit a Transactional Finance Manager who will oversee all transactional elements of finance.
- This role will have three direct reports, so experience in managing a small team is essential.
- This is a contract role lasting 14 months.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Client Billing- Ensure that all client billing is sent out on a monthly basis.
- Onboarding of new Clients, Transition of Old Clients, Contractual negotiations regarding payment terms and approval of all bills raised by the team.
- Credit Control- Chasing payment of all debt across two companies. This includes Debt escalation, payment plans, legal, credit checks, interest chargeable and Credit Hold.
- Multi-Currency Debtor balances in excess of 10 Million GBP at any one time.
- Review Aged Debtors Monthly - Analyse all debtors and ensure all invoices have been posted and updated in sage, provide a summary for the Board Report with commentary on all overdue debt, manage provision for doubtful debt.
- Accrued / Deferred Income Reconciliation - To be completed every month for review and consultation with the Management Accountants.
- VAT Return- Manage and Approve the VAT return process.
- Accounts Payable - Review and approve two large BACS runs per month together.
- Monitor the AP Mailbox to ensure everything is being dealt with swiftly.
This role will pay up to a salary the equivalent of £55,000 and are looking to recruit this role as fast as possible. If you feel this role is for you, apply now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.