Business Development Manager - DACH Region
Business Development Manager (DACH Region) - Salary up to £45k Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £70k + Benefits
About the Company
Our client is part of a major blue chip financial institution and is a leading source of legal, tax, regulatory and business information for law firms / in house legal departments, business consultancies, banks and accountancy / tax firms throughout the world.
About the role of Business Development Manager (for the UK)
Due to expansion our client is looking to hire for an additional Business Development Manager to join their sales team to focus on developing relationships with new clients in the DACH region.
Working to achieve and exceed monthly sales revenue targets you will be responsible for selling subscriptions to tax professionals at major institutions and tax consultancies.
The work involves phone and e-mail and includes regular, monthly sales trips and face-to-face sales appointments / web demonstrations.
Typical prospects include senior executives in multinationals and their advisors (major tax / financial firms and accountancy firms).
The role offers fantastic career development and earning potential with very generous commission paid on all sales made (up to 25%!!).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B 2 B sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Fluent German speaker with experience of selling into Germany
- Degree educated
- Excellent face to face presentation skills and experience
- Experience of selling business information / data / subscription based services is preferred but not essential
- Hungry, tenacious and competitive
- Experience of selling to Financial Institutions / Financial Professionals is preferred but not essential
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital,Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.