Technician / Mechanic
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Technician Required in Manchester.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Technician / Garage Mechanic Required for VAG Specialist - Manchester
Our client, a reputable VAG independent specialist, is looking for an experienced Technician to join their established site near Manchester.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate repairs
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience:
* VAG experience is preferred
* Exceptional standards of work quality
* Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
* Full UK driving licence is essential
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other jobs in Manchester, please contact Jamie Fisher.
In return, our client is offering a negotiable, competitive package and excellent training & progression opportunities.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J67575, Technician, Manchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.