Marketing Executive - PR Consultancy
Experts in their field, this well-established and very successful PR consultancy have 25 years of experience under their belt, with a team of strategy consultants who cover a wide-range of sectors including; financial services, healthcare, transport, retail and technology. Acknowledged as one of PR Week's 'Best Places to Work', they are a fantastic company for recent graduates who are keen for a career in communications and PR.
In this Marketing Executive job, you will join the marketing team and help develop the company's marketing function to meet the needs of a rapidly growing industry. You will support the growth of the business by building awareness of the company's brand and exceptional reputation. You will have a good knowledge of marketing and ideally 2 years' experience and be able to work both within a team and independently - there will be opportunities for you to take ownership of a lot of areas and drive them forward.
In this Marketing Executive job, your role will include:
- Managing social media within the marketing team, regularly posting appropriate and engaging content that aligns with the marketing plan and objectives
- Coordinating and/or overseeing the production of internal staff communications including the weekly emails
- Maintaining the content on the website to ensure it's up to date
- Identifying award opportunities and industry rankings
- Maintaining annual awards and events calendar and awards register
- Supporting the company with events such as writing invite copy and setting up automated communications with guests from our CRM system
- Coordinating the distribution of Christmas gifts and e-cards
- Putting together marketing slides for the monthly company forums
- Supporting new business in putting together proposals
- Maintaining and developing our CRM database including devising and implementing marketing automation strategies
What we're looking for?
- A 2:1 from a top university
- Outstanding organisational and co-ordination skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent writing skills - editorial and copywriting
- Hot on digital and new ways of media (e.g. familiar with social media, SEO and B2B)
- Knowledge of and experience in database management (at least 2 years) (eg. CRM systems such as Infusionsoft)
- Experience of using Pipedrive or similar tool
- Previous experience in marketing automation
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills that shine through - approachability and adaptable communication skills to suit person and situation
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and WordPress
- Experience in working in agency environment (e.g. PR, marketing, advertising etc.)
What else is on offer?
- Fantastic career development
- Every employee is allocated a career manager to help you achieve your career goals and a buddy to help you settle in to the agency
- Annual bonus scheme which rewards personal effort and progression.