Family Law Paralegal
POTENTIAL TRAINING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
My client is an accredited, multi-service law firm who, due to growth, are now looking for a Family Law Paralegal to join their expanding team in West London. Taking great pride in their team they are committed to providing ongoing training and staff development which allows them to reach their full potential and in turn generates efficient results.
A dynamic Family Law Paralegal is now required for a busy legal department in West London. Hitting the ground running you will manage an interesting and varied caseload from inception to completion in areas including; divorce and civil partnership dissolution's, children and contact, financial remedies, prenuptial agreements, care proceedings, social services and domestic violence. If you thrive under pressure and are a pro-active professional who envisions a prosperous career within Family Law, then please apply now.
• You must have a minimum of 12 months Legal Aid experience
• You ideally have the ability to handle files from cradle to grave with supervision
• Have a good understanding of the Family Law processes
• Able to work well in a team and on your own initiative
• Location: West London
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £18,000- TC opportunity
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)