A leading Private Equity fund administrator are looking to add to a fund accountant in a client-facing role. The positon will suit a fund accountant with previous experience in preparing accounts whom is now looking for the added responsibility of mentoring more junior members of the team.
- To produce management, interim and audited accounts
- Take control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of the ledgers
- Prepare carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Calculate and monitor capital adequacy of licensed entities in accordance with regulations
- Assist with the training, coaching and development of staff
- Liaise with auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process
- Carry out all aspects of accounting for clients including ad hoc queries
- At least ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Possess experience within financial services (preferably with private equity or investment banking knowledge)
- Familiarity with UK GAAP/IFRS
- Be a strong and confident communicator
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now.