Client Services Associate - Tech Start-Up
Based in Central London, this rapidly-expanding tech start-up are making huge waves within the fast-paced world of SEO. With over 800 clients in more than 40 countries across the world, including Ticketmaster, TripAdvisor and Virgin Holidays, they are an incredibly exciting company to join if you are digitally savvy and keen to get stuck into the industry.
With head offices in central London and a growing team in New York, they are now on the hunt for a Client Services Associate to join the expert team in London.
In this Client Services Associate job, you can expect in-depth training of their product and the wider SEO industry from day 1. You will be supporting their growing network of existing clients across the UK and EMEA, ensuring all queries are answered efficiently and in a helpful and friendly manner. If you are enthusiastic about search marketing and representing a brand through exemplary client interactions, then this Client Services Associate job could be the perfect next step for you.
In this Client Services Associate job, your tasks will involve:
- Leading a range of trainings and future opportunities to hold in-person trainings for London based clients
- Providing support to a growing set of UK (and EMEA) clients so that they can get the most out of the product
- Answering calls and emails from customers
- Maintaining accurate records with clients using Salesforce
- Using your initiative to suggest improvements to internal support tools and processes
- Working across their teams, from engineering to sales, providing crucial input on getting bugs fixed and on the features their current users enjoy
- Representing the company at company hosted and industry events
Building up brand loyalty with clients through helpful and proactive client interactions
What we're looking for?
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 result
- A real passion for tech, digital marketing and/OR SEO
- Ideally 1-2 years' experience in a commercial role
- A fast learner who is naturally curious and able to understand complex information
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen eye for detail and an enthusiasm to learn
- Someone who is energised by personal interactions and is focused on pursuing a client facing career path
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
What else is on offer?
- The chance to work in a fun and progressive start-up environment
- Regular social drinks to help unwind
- Endless supplies of fruit and coffee
- An opportunity to quickly develop skills in a small, close knit team and become an expert in the field!
Looking for Client Services Associate jobs and want to join the expanding digital world? Waste no time and apply to this Client Services Associate job today!