Project Manager - High End Residential
Chartwell Group are recruiting for experienced project managers for upcoming residential projects. Chartwell build, develop and renovate prestigious homes on behalf of clients. In prime central London where you will be based for this role this could be a listed townhouse through to a flagship modern apartment.
Development project values will range between £1.5-4m
Applicants must have a track record in luxury / high end developments and property.
- Manage all site personnel
- Main point of client liaison and feed information back to head office
- Provide daily site report
- Monitor information between contractors, designers etc to ensure all members of the team are well briefed.
- Commercial Acumen
- Manage entire process from conception through to fruition supervising the site and contractors.
- Awareness of site progress, targets, deadlines,
- Negotiate on budgets, materials etc and ensure these are followed through.
- Legally compliant.
- Oversee health and safety and site inspections ensuring fully compliant at all times.
The ideal candidate needs
A minimum of 6 years experience
Track record of successful high end projects
Experience in listed / heritage buildings is a real advantage.
Industry recognised qualifications
Understands construction process
Ideally experience with listed buildings
Salary £50,000-£60,000 DOE and a performance related bonus of up to 15% on completion.