Senior Client Services Manager - Live Streaming
Senior Client Services Manager - Live Streaming, London EC1
Salary - £45,000 p.a. to £55,000 p.a. + bonus (c£4,000 p.a.) + excellent benefits
Our client is a world leading technology client working with clients in the world of Sport and TV that are involved in Live Streaming.
The individual will manage a portfolio of clients, assisting them with the use of the software provided to them, ensuring they utilise the software to the best ability, helping them understand reports that the software will provide and dealing with issues that arise, working with other team members within the company to resolve issues in real time.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- At least 5 years experience working with a portfolio of clients
- Experience of working with clients within the Sports and/or TV industry that are involved in Live Streaming
- Proven knowledge of assisting clients in the use of software as a service
- Experience of working with clients that require real time client management i.e. an immediate response to any queries, service requests etc.
- Day to day client management of key client relationships;
- Acting as the first point of contact for major clients;
- Responsible for ensuring their needs and requests are met urgently and that any problems are solved quickly and creatively;
- Manage client relationship from integration through to delivery;
- Identifying and implementing recommendations to clients in order to improve services;
- Advising clients on industry trends;
- Assisting clients in the analysis of service reports;
- Working alongside other team members to ensure clients receive the highest level of services;