Graduate Business Development Executive
The UK's leading data and marketing consultancy whose core focus is to grow retail businesses through insightful analysis and strategic thinking. They boast an exciting client list including Abel & Cole, Cath Kidston and Go Outdoors and are committed to delivering expert advice to many more impressive brands.
The search is now on for a bright and confident Graduate Business Development Executive to join their talented team in London!
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for researching and investigating the marketing departments of leading retail firms, assessing the viability and desirability of adding them to the company's portfolio. Putting your Business Development skills to the test, you will represent the agency through your attendance of industry events, whilst keeping your finger on the pulse with trends within the sector. This marketing agency are not looking for aggressive sales people, but bright graduates looking to get into a consultative Business Development position within a creative marketing agency.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Attending key marketing and industry events on behalf of the agency
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments in the e-commerce market
- Extensively and proactively researching target clients and their existing marketing strategies
- Responding to in-bound client leads
- Pitching to potential clients and speaking with Senior Marketing Directors in large retail and fashion companies
- Using your Business Development skills by presenting the agency to clients in a consultative, professional manner
- Understanding the e-commerce and data needs of key retail clients
- Assessing the advantages and disadvantages associated with bringing on a new client - will they be an asset to the agency's portfolio?
- Assisting senior team members in pitches to win marketing budgets
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- A real flair for marketing and a desire to learn more about how a marketing agency is run
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a desire to put these into action whether face-to-face or over the telephone
- Experience in Business Development, Marketing, or Account Management
- A keen desire to help a top marketing agency double its portfolio size
- Enjoy keeping up-to-date with industry news and developments
- An eagerness to take on the responsibility of representing the agency at key industry events
What else is on offer?
- Extensive training and a salary rise after 6 months
- Attending key industry events
- Meeting Senior Marketing Directors
- Working in a collaborative, tight-knit sales team
This is an incredible opportunity for a bright graduate aiming to kick-start their career in London for one of the UK's top creative marketing agencies to on-board top retail clients. If this Business Development Executive graduate job is ticking all the boxes, apply today!