Accounts Payable Clerk
An excellent Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity has just become available working for a global media business based in Central London.
Accounts Payable Clerk Key Responsibilities:
- Receive and match supplier invoices to purchase orders where applicable and process invoice in SAP
- Ensure that supplier invoices and statements are fully reconciled to a consistently high standard
- Where required, to assist other team members inputting invoices & reconciliations to ensure the team meets its deadlines
- To maintain regular communication with applicable Buying Teams and Suppliers to ensure that queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Liaise with Agency Buying Teams regarding invoice queries
- Processing BACs payments
- Process employee expenses in line with company policy
- Ad hoc projects as requested from time to time
You will have previous experience working within the media industry and strong SAP knowledge.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a successful Accounts Payable Clerk then please apply below.