Finance and Operations Assistant
Based in Crowborough, East Sussex, my client is a market leader in providing access control and electronic security systems to major global organisations and SME's. They have been established for over 20 years servicing both local and international clients and are part of a major US organisation. This element of the business provides services across all of EMEA and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Due to this continued growth and the implementation of a new finance system they are currently seeking an experienced Finance and Operations Administrator to join their busy and friendly Finance team. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and assist with the following duties:
- Review and document existing processes
- Provide detailed analysis and reconciliation of financial data
- Assist the FM in developing a detailed and meaningful reporting schedule
- Review expense claims to ensure accurate coding and appropriate authorisation
- Process expenses into the Accounts Payable system
- Review and document existing expense processes and investigate opportunities to improve/automate current processes
- Coordinate timesheet submissions from Operational teams
- Data entry of timesheets into payroll system on a weekly basis
- Provide recommendations of process improvements and work with the Operational teams to implement change
- Provide ad hoc support to the Finance team depending on business requirements
This is a busy and varied role and would suit an applicant who is able to process data with great attention to detail but also have the ability and experience to review, recommend and implement process change.
You will have a professional and motivated approach and enjoy working within a busy and friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, local organisation that will offer ongoing opportunities and career growth coupled with a friendly working arena.
Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday.
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format.