Purchase/Subcontractor Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant Based in London Victoria
My client is looking for a Purchase/Subcontractor Ledger Assistant to join an established Accounts team working for a Design & Build company based in the London Victoria area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years purchase ledger experience, ideally obtained within the Construction Industry, but this experience is not essential as full training will be provided. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and grow within the business.
- Purchase Invoice entry, queries, statement reconciliation.
- Document Scanning
- Check and process expenses & company credit cards, splitting out the VAT where reclaimable
- Learn to process subcontractor invoices using the construction industry scheme guidelines
- Help to prepare and process the weekly payment runs
Skills and Experience Required
- Ideally 2 year's in a purchase ledger environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, methodical approach to work
- Excellent mental arithmetic skills
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
Full training will be provided including a VAT course to assist with the processing and checking of expense claims and company credit card statements.
Starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Good company benefits available including pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement