Operations and Market Risk Manager
The Bank is looking to set up a comprehensive Operations Risk and Market Risk Management process. The right candidate will have substantial experience within the Operational and Market Risk space. This role will be at managerial level reporting directly into the Head of Risk.
- Revising / updating existing policies within the Risk Management area
- Creation of new policies within the Operations Risk area
- Defining Operations Risk Monitoring methodology
- Implementing a system for measuring / monitoring Operation Risk. This will involve assessing available packages or initiating development of a bespoke system
- Reviewing the investment portfolio from market and interest rate factors
- Reviewing and monitoring intraday activities of the Dealing Room
- Monitoring Operational Risk activities
- Maintenance of the Risk Register
- Liaison with Compliance and Internal Audit.
Knowledge / Skills required:
- Operations Risk Management experience, regulatory expectations and market practice
- Ability to assess ready made packages
- Ability to lead the development of a bespoke system, in the absence of an off the shelf option
- Good working knowledge of managing daily liquidity and market risk including interest rate risk on the Bank's bonds portfolio
- Good working knowledge if ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Plan.