Foreign Exchange Customer Support Analyst
This role sits within a multicultural global FX market and technical support team who are responsible for resolving incoming and outgoing FX market, transactional, functional and technical customer enquiries.
They operate at the heart of the foreign exchange and fixed income global markets providing electronic trading technology and services. They offer access to multiple execution options, valuable liquidity from diverse sources and help execute transactions efficiently.
- Timely turnaround of reported issues and successful management of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer, internal and vendor issues.
- Responsible for technical, functional and transactional queries from investment banks and hedge funds globally.
- Take ownership of end to end resolution of customer problems.
- Log and document all enquiries.
- Update deployment, operations and network teams in Asia, EMEA and Americas on all issues.
- Escalate high priority issues to Customer Support management
- Execute scheduled administrative tasks.
- Fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and expertise
- Quality and control, with excellent attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Experienced in direct interaction with customers
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in any language would be highly desirable (written and oral)
*Shift rotation basis as follows:
Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm
Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm
Sun-Wed then Wed-Sat the following week (six days off in between)
Sat-Mon (three nights) then Tue-Thu (three nights) the following week (seven days off in between).
Sun-Tue (three nights) then Wed-Fri (three nights) the following week (seven days off in between).
Hours: 8pm-6am (Exceptions: Fri-10pm-8am and Sat- 8pm-8am)