Internal Audit Manager
An American Multinational with a huge revenue company based in Central London is looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager. The role will require the successful candidate to report to the Senior Audit Manager, whilst managing and developing their team as they continue to build upon recent success. You would be managing client assignments whilst keeping in constant contact with the Senior Audit Manager.
They are an international company who have had an unrivalled amount of success since it was established. You will be motivated with a clear focus on business excellence and improvement and strong stakeholder management skills will be core strengths of yours.
- Identifying and reporting on key risks within the framework.
- Reporting to all stakeholders including an update on progress.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced but friendly environment.
- Reporting to management and at partner level, you will also be managing client assignments and undertaking internal audits in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Determining and agreeing value added recommendations, monitoring management responses as well as implementation to ensuring closure.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- Excellent IT skillset is required.
- Ability to run projects to a high standard whilst communicating with management level on existing projects.
- Flexibility is key, as well as experience to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior management and other internal auditors.
- Experience in report writing is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills are required.