Head of Search - SEO, PPC
Head of Search
£25,000 - £30,000
Fancy joining a rapidly growing, digital agency based in central Birmingham? Fancy being at the forefront of all online marketing activities? Fancy being a role that you can really make your own and push on and develop your career within a full service environment? Read on….
We offer a full selection of services -including digital strategy, web design & development, SEO & Social Media plans and content marketing.
The Head of Search will be an integral part of the team and responsible performing website analysis including, traffic, behaviours, SEO performance, social and email response data and creation and management of tagging specifications.
Your role could include:
- Delivery of the Digital Search strategies for the Company and clients
- Technical site audits to identify quick search wins.
- Reviewing and managing PPC campaigns
- Managing the SEO in order to deliver keyword research and link building campaigns which drive SEO performance as well as content creation
- Support SEO campaigning through managing relevant content for publication / distribution
- Working with the web team to ensure the business is facilitating relevant and interesting content across the portfolio of sites
- Carry out regular SEO audits to ensure that meta, titles, keywords and tags are relevant and compliant
- Use of relevant services to ensure that the website is correctly optimized
- Co-ordinate and manage the creation of new ad copy to be used in PPC campaigns
- Copy writing of blog content for Company website and social profiles
- Account management and client liaison
The salary on offer is very much dependent upon the person being interviewed and what skills they can bring to the table, but we’re expecting someone with around 2-3 years experience and a salary in the region of £25k-£30k.
This is a chance to join a stable and growing organisation - there will be a chance for you to move upwards as new staff come on board over the coming months! This is not just a job on offer, but a real opportunity to grow and develop in this role!
Buzz words: SEO | PPC | AdWords | Google | Analytics | Search | Online | Marketing