£25,000 per annum (plus uncapped commission)
This is a great opportunity to join the most awarded insurance broker in its field and with an average length of service of 7 years in our business we are looking for retention advisors who want to carve a successful career in a culture that focuses on our 5 core values: Care, Excellence, Openness, Tolerance and, above all, Honesty.
22 days Paid Annual Leave (increases with L.O.S)
Flexible Working Culture
A Choice of Pension
Private Medical Insurance
Life & Critical Illness Cover
Profit Share Option (after 3 years)
You will be
- Very customer focused with a passion for helping others
- Experienced in customer retention, preferably over the telephone
- Intelligent & able to think quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and resilient
- Tenacious & innovative with a relentless desire to ‘get stuff done’
- Driven by success & motivated by rewards (personally & professionally)
Previous experience in a retention role is essential. Financial services experience is desirable but not essential.
About the role
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to lapsing or lapsed customers
- Build relationships with customers and identify needs through open conversation
- Managing client expectations based on their circumstances
- Recommending suitable products or packages
- Protecting families against financial difficulty
We are the most awarded life insurance broker in the UK and we’re continuing to grow our sales teams. Our outbound sales advisors are on hand to recommend the very best suite of insurance cover to give customers peace of mind. We are looking for several experienced consultants to work within the sales department. You will converse with all our clients and find them the right policy for their needs through open conversations, not hard selling.
You will be supported from the start with our industry recognised training programme, regular performance appraisals and opportunities to develop.
We pride ourselves on our open, tolerant, inclusive culture and welcome candidates from every walk of life.