Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Post
Are you interested in an exciting Business Studies post within one of London's top 6th Form Colleges? I have a position available within a fantastic environment in North London from April onwards.
- Business Studies Teacher required (up to level 3).
- Excellent infrastructure of support and care throughout college
- "Good with Outstanding Features" OFSTED
- Fantastic Business Studies department
- Excellent senior Leadership
- Enjoyable environment to be a teacher
About the Business Studies post:
Required from Easter onwards; this vibrant 16-18 college based in Hackney, are looking to appoint a qualified Business Studies Teacher to teach BTEC up to Level 3. You will be teaching motivated pupils with a keen interest in your subject area and be based within a hugely successful Business Studies department with a fantastic team ethic.
About the College:
This is a popular college based in the heart of East London which has easy access to local transportation links. They have excellent facilities throughout the college. The college is committed to high-quality inclusive education. The college has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and currently hold the Gold Award for 'Investors in People'.
The appointed Business Studies Teacher should:
* Be a talented, dynamic and ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of Learning Area
* Have previous experience of teaching Business Studies to BTEC.
* Be able to deliver high quality teaching and learning
* Hold QTS / or equivalent qualification (including PGCE FE).
* Be able to engage pupils of all needs and abilities and raise standards.
* Have a proven track record of achieving good to outstanding results.
* Be a great team player and a supportive college.
The college can offer:
* A committed and successful Learning Area Team
* Encouragement for innovation and creativity
Candidates who already have teaching experience in a similar setting are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be fully qualified teachers and hold suitably recognised teaching qualifications as well as recent and relevant teaching experience. All candidates must also hold the right to work within the UK in a full time post.
If you are interested, please forward your updated CV to Wayne at Career Teachers ASAP as interviews will take place over August / Early September.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.