Head of Commercial Finance - Media
A global leader in media and entertainment are currently seeking a Head of Commercial Finance to ensure they operate at optimal margins and that all future growth is profitable. Based in Central London, the role works closely alongside territory heads and the International Head of Business Affairs. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate who enjoys building effective working relationships on a global scale.
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and profitability.
- Defining and communicating Key Performance Indicators that will ensure long term profitable growth.
- Undertaking market insight and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations to ensure that all business development opportunities are optimised.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely preparation and reporting of monthly and year end results, budgets and forecasts. This includes responsibility for overseeing reconciliations of the Balance Sheet and for key balance sheet items of the company such as stock and royalty advances.
- Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities.
- Maintaining an awareness of internal and external factors which impact the business. Communicating such information and any changes to the CEO and CFO.
- Working with the wider global finance and operations teams to deliver group objectives.
In order to be considered for this fantastic position, you will be qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA and possesses significant experience within a similarly visible and challenging role. You will possess an analytical mind coupled with sound commercial judgement and a genuine passion for the media industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.