Technical Accounting Manager
Our client is one of the UKs largest accounting firms and they are looking for a Technical Accounting Manager to join the team. The role will assist with all technical accounting matters and they need an expert in FRS 102 and UK GAAP to provide advice and expertise to the team.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Performing financial statement "hot" reviews and other accounts reviews
- Provide subject matter support to those responding to queries and hot reviews
- Respond to technical queries on a range of topics across IFRS and UK GAAP
- Present, or support presenters on financial reporting matters, at both internal and external training events
- Identify opportunities arising from changes in legislation or financial reporting to develop the firm's service offerings
- Identify ways in which the department can improve the efficiency of its operations
- Contribute to debates on financial reporting matters and support senior team members who attend external discussion groups
Our client is looking for strong technical accounting managers who are keen to be subject matter experts in the group. Ideally you'll be from a practice background, be a qualified accountant and looking to join a team where you input will really make a difference.
Please contact Radley Green to be considered for this role as our client is looking to shortlist and interview next week.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.