Fire & Intruder Alarm Engineer
Installation/ Service Engineer
£22,000 - £27,000 per annum, depending on experience
Hampshire and Berkshire (Between Basingtoke and Guildford)
Our client are an expanding South Coast company, based in Hamble, Southampton but covering the whole of the South, South East & South West of the UK.
They are now looking to recruit a Installation/ Service Engineer to join their team, and cover the Hampshire/Berkshire on the M3 and A3 corridor.
As their Installation/ Service Engineer, you will be expected to install & service a wide range of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishers, Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control systems.
They are proud to hold all major industry accreditations, (NSI, BAFE, ISO9001, ISCE, etc) and thus all work must fully comply with accreditation body standards.
The Installation/ Service Engineer role will include some Out-of-Hours Call-Outs on a rota basis.
To be considered for their Installation/ Service Engineer role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Candidates must have a good knowledge and understanding of the relevant industry standards, and work practices, although extensive training and additional qualifications may be available to the right candidate
- Some knowledge of basic PA, AV, or Induction Loop Systems, would be an advantage, but not crucial, as full training given
- Candidates must be well organised, able to manage their own time & tasks, ensuring all work allocated is completed within the given month
- You must be pro-active regarding problem solving, able to make judgement calls based on your experience, and have excellent customer relation & communication skills
- You should have a good understanding of current Health & Safety requirements, preferably already holding a current CSCS Card
- Candidates must hold a full, reasonably clean, UK Driving Licence, and due to our Security & Accreditation, candidates will be required to complete full DBS & Security Vetting
Installation/ Service Engineer Benefits:
- Salary of £22,000 - £27,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you have the skills for their Installation/ Service Engineer role, please apply now!
Fire Alarm Engineer, Intruder Alarm Engineer, Burglar Alarm Engineer, Fire Alarm Technician, Intruder Alarm Technician, Burglar Alarm Technician, Fire and Intruder Alarm Engineer, Fire and Intruder Alarm Technician, CCTV Engineer, CCTV Technician, CCTV Installation.